Thursday, September 9, 2010

........boxes..........

unpacking, adjusting, and praying my way through
this new chapter of our lives....
I see boxes everywhere
in fact i think i had a dream about boxes...
i had no idea we had this much stuuuuffff!!
All i really want to do is pack it back up and get rid 
of it all...
In fact garage sale is coming soon FOR SURE!!
Gospel sing this weekend and wedding the next
so much to plan and prepare for.....tired already but excited!

Through all of it, god has been showing me how important
it is to stay close him....
even in the good times
the enemy wants a way in very badly..
I've been feeling the weight of it and so has my 
husband James..
it stinks but its reality we live in a world at war!
Our hearts and thoughts need gods covering daily..
So easy for me to get lost in all the daily things that 
i forget my time of worship and prayer.... it gets neglected 
My prayer this week
Lord help me to stay close to you,cover me,
make me, mold me into the woman you want me to be...

with much love, this girls journey:)

1 comment: