Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BeaUTIFULLY CHoosen and Loved

forget forgive , love and laugh

that was my devotional this morning out of a little
book I've come to love called "god calling" ..

it goes on to say
Do not let others actions dictate how you will
treat them..So true. Sometimes we feel forgotten and used...
But its not true!!God wants to use you!! he does, right where
you are. To bless and encourage others. Be a light. You
are precious to others and him.
Don't believe the lies..hold on to the truth
Sing his praises for whats coming in your life!!

Hey i am writing this all down a second time
here for my own benefit too (i journaled already) i do that a lot!
Its to remind myself that the enemy will yes try to steal
my joy even through others as much as my own doubts

Joy Joy Joy is his gift to you and me:)
You are beautifully chosen and loved!

A little side note..
 this weekend was full of beautiful things
including my baby shower for Violet.
It was so precious and i felt very blessed to have so many
wonderful women there to celebrate it with me!

Violets shower was wonderful!
her bible verse is Psalm 139:13
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb."

With much love, this girls journey





No comments:

Post a Comment