Thursday, July 21, 2011

PRaiSe!!

 Begin
Dreams begin
they should have no end
the juice of life will not run out, if you feed it what it needs
don't give up..
don't look back..
forward is our march until our end.  -me

Praise praise on the brain:)
god has been teaching me to praise him in all things
The way to moving mountains in your lives(my Life) is praise!
When trouble comes the words flowing out of my mouth will be a
thankful praise.
This is a promise god made to me a awhile ago
and continues to remind me of it
In praising him and believing in his promises for me
and my family i have seen so many wonderful things
happen in our lives..
He says test me in this!!
His goodness and healing come from our belief in his
power to transform us..
And i want more of his blessing..
 i just want more of him!!!

A thankful heart is being molded

with much love, this girls journey



2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful encouragement :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Changed my heart thank you!

    ReplyDelete