Thursday, August 4, 2011

A few of my favorite things:)

Singing in the Rain& the movie:) 
 Almost any movie with this Beautiful lady THE Audrey Hepburn
Yes creating is one of the most fun&amazing things i have discovered:) 
(felted rings)
Love letters from my husband!!
Its how i fell in love with him& i still love getting them
yep i am very blessed to have him:)

 Iowa sunsets are beautiful
Jaz always notices them so we never miss them


i love these kids and their spirit is so precious to me at times
i want to stop the clock and keep them like this
for as long as i
can



 And these are a few of my favorite things..especially this movie:)
p.s...
its so cool and wonderful outside today!

I am starting to think of the fall to come 
can you feel it
i can
 and i am actually excited for
the changes
the weather
the leaves
the crisp air
my daughter Violet will be here!!
School will begin:)
hARVEST PARTY
aaahhhhhh
Summer has been beautiful and warm
I couldn't have had a better summer
even being big and
pregnant its been grand:)

I hope your enjoying some of your favorite things today too!

with much love,this girls journey

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh..I miss fall! That is something that will never go away, no matter how long you are removed from it! Hope all is well with you guys and love being able to stay in touch with your world! :-)

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beka Fox sent me your way. I love your blog. Her style and yours inspire me. Thank you much!

    ReplyDelete