Monday, October 31, 2011

fall magic..


my children enjoying our yearly costume party at church

our little Violet as a flower.. LoL! with her one of her BFFs Lincoln:)

Yes enjoying this

Taking trips to the riverfront and library on a sunny fall day:)


1st born..attitude!

Elijah wants to rest to read a new book



 While Jasmine hunts for clams along the river


 Elijah&Jonah ignoring my request to look to the camera...yes they were reading like this for awhile


 The path and our favorite tree:)
 Oh no!!
i had to capture this!! both of them reading while waking back to our car!!

Jasmine was fighting with jonah about how to smile in this pic,,can you tell?:)

DIVA!

Boys read.. Jasmine dances:)


I am enjoying this fall weather and all it has to offer us this year!
I hope you are too!!

with much love, this girls journey



1 comment:

  1. hahahhahah!! I love the pictures of the boys reading. :) they crack me up. and the last picture of Jasmine dancing. haha.

    OHHH I love my nephews and nieces:) I am such a PROUD auntie!

    ReplyDelete