Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
Ive heard this many times in my life and it got me thinking
Beauty can be many things 
it comes in many shapes and colors
My husband thinks i am the most beautiful girl in the world
and to him I am:) 
But to someone else or somewhere else i am just well ordinary looking
I think as women we compare A LOT!  And i think that just makes God sad when we do…Not to mention we end up feeling like crap
We think we don't measure up to some unrealistic image of BEAUTY..The world around us shouts be skinnier,these clothes not those and this is what a successful MOM looks like and so on
Uuughh its all so tiring keeping up with all that!
What is beautiful to me may not float your boat but isn't that wonderful? We are all fearfully and wonderfully made. I mean really the freckles on your face and those laugh lines around your eyes they are BEAUTY! 
Our stretch marks from having those precious babies yes those too are beautiful they are our scars of life well lived. Aging gracefully well i sure hope i do!
I learning to love who i am..
not everyday is successful but i 
am on my way
with much love, this girls journey
P.S. Now i know she is BEAUTY for sure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment