Friday, November 11, 2011

Simply joy

what brings you joy?
Have you felt joy today?
Are you thankful for that joy?
And are you bringing others joy too?

My questions from my devotional this morning..
and i made my list..(you know how i love list!)
it was amazing how i am missing the boat with JOY...

I want to wake up every morning with a joyful heart
I want to  bring more joy to my precious family and friends
I want to praise god for all the blessings and joy he's brought into
my life.
Sometimes i forget how to find joy in the sinple things because i am so
consumed with getting things done or what i dont have..

So my eyes have been open this morning to some pretty amazing joyful things
in my life! And i am going to sing with a joyful praise for them

He is my hero and bestfriend!! I love this man!
11yrs together god has brought us through so much..:)

God gave me them! This was taken the morning of Jonah&Elijahs 10th birthday...Jonah was
totally pretending to be asleep
Our Violet Joy!! And she really is a little ball of joy:)
What else could i possible want?!!
PRAISE GOD:)
Happy weekend everyone praying its filled with lots of joy!

with much love, this girls journey








1 comment: