Thursday, December 1, 2011

loss

I may not have felt loss yet of someone close to me or someone i look up too yet
but this week my husband has..
I still remember like it was yesterday when James came home from a Brian klemmer Seminar. I remember my boys were only two. It was like it was just the other day but so much has changed since then its just amazing. It changed James in many ways it was the beginning of something for him. I was happy for him but i could not fully grasp his experience. Over the years since then he's talked about his dream of meeting Brian and working with him in the future. I was just as excited to meet him too. It was just a small part of my husbands dreams. He had a love and admiration for this man. Brian was a good man. He influenced many lives in so many ways. And today my husband found out that he passed away months ago. I know that it wasn't easy for him to find this out. My heart was heavy with grief for him and for something i could not place or describe..in fact i still can't.... 
P.s late night blogging..hmmm
in my defense I've been making some sweet rings for my cousin so there!:)
with much love, this girls journey

No comments:

Post a Comment