Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday!

I love thursdays!
One more day closer to the weekend..
After school we go to my moms house for dinner(big plus for me i don't have to cook today!!!)
then my daughter Jasmine has dance class and after that i have Zumba.
I love to dance so Zumba is my kind of workout:) 
I rush to get everything done around the house so that when i leave to pick up my kids today the house is clean when i come back. 
There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house. Its a struggle to do since i won't have my kids helping me after school with chores but its so worth it!
Yesterday was coffee with my girlfriends and lots of thrift store shopping and then my night was spent praying that my sick husband feels better:( 
and that little Violet finally sleeps..she's teething and she's letting me know too!
First thing i am of to work on some Christmas gifts ..if violet lets me of course:)

My Devotion today..:)
Your future is in Gods hands. And they are capable,merciful,powerful hands..

Happy Thursday everyone!!

with much love, this girls journey


1 comment: