Monday, January 16, 2012

he speaks..

A weekend full of adventure
Got to hold my sweet nephew Judah! Being a Auntie is GREAT:)
Some family first for us Bluhms:)
We visited Chuck E Cheeses & The Sea Life Aquarium in Minnesota and
it was a blast!!
 It was also very tiring too. I'm still recovering from all the excitement. 
Word of advice, we now know that you never fit in Chuck E cheese & Aquariums in the same day…Seriously!! We were feeling a bit ambitious that day as parents…we survived:)












As we walked around and stared in wonder of some of Gods creations I couldn't help but feel Gods personality shinning through it all. Some creatures were the most funny, weird looking things you'd never imagined would exists. But they do!! And God thought it was worth it to create them. He has a sense of humor. He is present in nature. HE SPEAKS to us through the beauty of creation. 
How many times have I seen a Eagle flying high in the sky and I feel Gods love and presence. The Eagle is a symbol to me of Gods love, freedom, and beauty. He says to me Aligna I love you! Your heart matters to me:)
I pity the man that can only find Gods presence within the walls of a church. Seriously how can you limit the all mighty God I serve. I just can't believe that he only speaks to us one way. His ways are not always conventional and he is definitely full of surprises. The bible sure has some amazing stories to prove that. And all the little sea creatures we saw this weekend proves that even the smallest sea horse matters to him and can even bring you JOY!





Happy Monday Lovelies!
with much love, this girls journey

3 comments:

  1. So true, Christy. I love that you notice God's personality!! I love this post b\c it speaks to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and awesome pictures to go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have stumbled across your blog.
    I am a new follower.
    L
    http://likeraininspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete