Monday, January 23, 2012

IcE ICE baby:))

Enjoying the simple things this ICED SNOWED IN MONDAY!!
AGAIN the heavens opened up and icing on our roads have gifted 
these little bluhms with a lazy sweet Monday
Chores were done 1st thing so we could relax and truly enjoy the rest of our day..


painting with my jaz:)

Ebay surfing with the boys ended with a fantastic purchase of light saber swords to add to their collection
they are so pleased!

Excuse the Nasty orange carpet PLEASSEEE!! We rent at the moment:) 


jasmine loves feeding Violet..can you tell violet loves her:)
Naps with Mama filled my little beauties love cup:)


My afternoon was filled with turning off the tweets, ignoring the phone and trying to stay away from the computer..being present and enjoying the kids


My little lesson for the day was so wonderful
It started with this awesome verse..
"And while He was in Bethany….a woman cam with a alabaster jar of ointment (perfume) of pure nard, very costly and precious; and she broke the jar and poured the perfume over his head."-mark 14:3

This beautiful little story about this woman who we never really know anything more about her except that she came to Jesus feet and blessed him. 
Yep just like that she comes in and has the 
audacity to break a alabaster jar which by the was is very expensive perfume
and poured it over his head to bless him. She was showing her love for him was great! He was worth more then anything to her. It was a grand gesture.
When she does this keep in mind the whispers around the room from the oh so 
HOLY people i would imagine. I wonder 
now what she must have felt. Was she scared? Was her thoughts like I have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Jesus is here I want to bless him.
 But the people around her she must have heard their mean words their righteous stabs at her.
 Because the first words of complaint to Jesus 
goes something like this.."what was the use wasting the perfume? It could have been sold for more than $300 and given to the poor!"And they criticized her harshly. 
Very religious, very righteous of them..NOPE NOT TO JESUS:)!
Jesus was mad he scolded them.
Now I'm not making this story up. Its all there in the bible. Check IT!
Jesus says
"LEAVE HER ALONE! Why are you bothering her?She has done a fine and beautiful thing for me. You will always have poor people with you, and any time you want too,you can help them. But you will not always have me. 
She did what she could;she poured perfume on my body to prepare it ahead of time for burial. Now, I assure you that wherever the gospel is preached all over the world, what she has done will be told in memory of her." 

Wow *TEARS*  This affected me so much today..
now this Jesus 
I want to know him more! 
The Beautiful Outlaw that he was and is has captured my heart all over again!


Happy Monday Lovelies!
with much love, this girls journey




1 comment:

  1. Love snow days, except here we are getting "rainy days".. :) Hey! I tagged you in on something on my blog!! Come check it out, missy :)

    ReplyDelete