Friday, January 6, 2012

JOY
 JOY JOY!!
I have been praying a lot lately about Gods word for me is for this New Year
And it hit me ever so sweetly today while i was shopping with my mother. 
As i was walking through Target i was laughing at my little 4 month old daughter Violet. She has taken to growling at anything and everyone. Its the cutest thing in the world to her us!! She brings us so much JOY. Her name is prophetic since she is named Violet Joy Bluhm;)
And i could hear Gods whisper of a voice in my heart saying "daughter that's
how i feel about you.That is how i see my children.*Tears*
I am his Joy
This year has taught me a lot about what i can handle as a mom and all my daily roles. He has brought me to a place of so much joy. About being present and having joy in the small things in life. I have so much to be thankful for. And now comes the season of pouring that joy OUT onto others. I am ready.
 Use me as i am father is my prayer & wish for this coming year!

Here are a few things that brought me a little sweet JOY today 
2012 Journal! 

The new family calendar:)

Looking forward to a few hours from now(literally!) i get to ride up to a women's retreat with a few of some Amazing chicks! Cant wait to blog about that:))
Happy Friday lovelies

with much love, this girls journey



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful name for a little
    girl that I'm sure has brought a lot
    of joy to your heart. I named my
    second girl Joy since she was born
    so close to Christmas on Dec. l0. I
    tell her now that she was my "Christmas Joy".

    ReplyDelete