Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tag I'm it!

I was Tagged!! 
Yippie:) i haven't been tagged since i was… well… lets just say awhile ago:)

But this kind of tag won't result in me wiping out and making a fool of myself thank God!
Nope this kind of tag requires only of me to answer some fun questions about myself.
Well that's easy.
And thanks to my sweet friend libby for tagging me!
 You can find her blog here at  Truly his
she has a amazing heart for the lord and her journey as a newlywed and adventures are so much fun to read so check her out!

So here's how its done folks...

1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them they are "tagged"
6. Tag 11 people( or as many as you can think off:)
------------------

11 Randoms
1. I love the rain, thunderstorms, crazy weather I crave them
2. I have journal's everywhere some date back to 4th grade
3. I'm very sentimental I keep almost every card and notes people give me so I can read again 
 4. I love to be hugged and give them too I'm also tempted to give you a kiss(not on the lips of course) but as a greeting don't be weirded out its just a culture thing:)
5. I'm a dancer.Rephrase I love to DANCE. You will almost always catch me dancing around my house to music. Sometimes I look cool.And sometimes maybe not...that's were Elijah gets it:)
6. I'm a introvert extrovert. I will not explain..look it up
7. I love God with my whole heart. I'm not religious one bit
8. I have watched the movie Pride&Prejudice so much & still I'm not sick of it
9. I dream of backpacking through Europe with my husband:)
10. I like my kitchen to be clean before I eat
11. I like to be surrounded by plants in my house, they help me remember to breath.. in and out:)

Libby's Questions are:
1. What is your favorite book? (besides the Bible) Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love. I read it once a year. Gods love
story to us put in such a great fiction story. A must read if you haven't already read it!
2. Are you one of those werid unique people that puts ranch on everything?Nope:)
3. What is your greatest accomplishment? becoming a mom and growing into that role. The hardest thing I've ever done
4. If you could do anything in the world and be the best at it what would you be? 
A race car driver...Lol just kidding! This is hard because I have never wanted to just do one thing honestly...
But I will just pick Makeup Artist.  
5. What characteristic trait do you wished you had more of?
My son Elijah's Confidence:)
6. What is your favorite thing about yourself? (Come on... you know it)
My eyes and sensitive spirit
7. Do blondes or brunettes have more fun?
oh this is easy Brunettes for sure!!:)
8. Coffee or tea?
Tea 
9. City girl or Country girl?
How can i not be both:)
10. What made you fall in love with your husband\fiance?
his love letters, his passionate heart, his pursuit of me:)
11. If you were to say your personality in one word, what word would it be?
Unique

OK so here are the people I've tagged

Ashley
Alissa
Todd
Erin
Candice
Dixie
Kris


And My Questions are:
1. What makes you feel alive?
2. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
3. I f your life was a song or book what would it be called?
4. What would be your last supper be if you had to choose?
5. Do you have a bucket list? If so whats the top two?
6. Whats your favorite thing to do to relax?
7. Whats your love language?
8. Favorite destination to visit?
9. Favorite season of the year?
10. If you won a million dollars whats the first thought or thing you would 
do with it?
11. If you knew it was your last day on earth how would you spend it?

OK lovelies it been fun playing tag! I hope your having a great day:)
 I'm still in my PJ's and its time for this girl to go!!!

with much love, this girls journey



*****************************************************

3 comments:

  1. I love that you keep all your notes and cards! I do too :) I wish I could take care of plants without them dying ha ha... Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your answers, Christy!!!! :) Backpacking through Europe sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete