Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

BOOK REVIEW 1st
OK lovelies i finished reading "The Hunger Games" last night.
This is the first book of the series and I can not wait to read the rest!
All I can say is WOW!! Really its a great read. 
Lots of suspense, romance, a fast page turner to say the least. 
One thing i kept thinking as i was reading the book and hopefully this doesn't give anything away was how scary and tragic if our world ever got to that point in the future. If that was to ever happened I pray dear lord let me and my family be long gone from this earth!! You will have to read the book to now why. 

So moving on to some pretty wonderful NEWS!! 
Just try and guess what happened today to me

Those blue eyes get me every time!


Yep our little Violet sat on her own today!!
She's 18weeks and i can't believe how fast the time is going.
She'll be a year old before i know it.
With Gods help I'm praying to be the best mom i can be to her.
Staying present and enjoying every minute with this precious baby girl!!!

She's even typing now!!... ha not really:)

God..is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power the is at work within us. Ephesians 3:20

Yes Lord!! i accept your help for sure:)
Happy Wednesday lovelies!!
with much love, this girls journey



2 comments:

  1. Her eyes are just so sweet :) Yay for sitting up :) Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read that book soon! Everyone is talking about how good it is! Your daughter is so precious! She has beautiful eyes :)

    ReplyDelete