Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Honey ruled the day...

Last night I did a face mask that i hadn't done in awhile
 but i absolutely love the feeling it gives my skin when i do.
I need to do more mask more often!!:)
Yes your face will be extremely shiny and sweet:)
So i wanted to share it with you guys:
The Honey Mask
Apply pure honey(straight from the bottle) 
to your face and neck. Allow it to set and dry(about 15minutes)
Rinse with warm water and that's it!:)
Enjoy lovelies Hope your having a great Tuesday so far!
Today I'm sick with a head cold and sound very much like Kermit the frog.
Every time I sneeze Violet giggles and i try to capture it on my camera but no such luck..
So my best friends today are honey,lemon,tea and this beautiful cup that i swiped from my hubby:)
Nothing works as good and taste as good as my lemon&honey tea. Yummy:)

with much love, this girls journey
P.S. Its Taco Tuesday..No dinner plan worries LOVE IT!! 

2 comments: