Wednesday, February 8, 2012

L-O-V-E

I'm Loving all the LOVE
Hearing about it. Reading about it. Receiving it. 
You can say it! 
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
And today Pinterest is rocking my world!
For the LOVE of Pinterest:)

..But 1st let me share about something i was listening to on the radio this afternoon. It was so good it was about marriage and how we can learn to LOVE each other even when we are having are Ugly moments. To Love with grace. To remember we did not marry a perfect being. 
To grow in your marriage by learning why
we react or behave the way we do. 
Talk to each other about your childhood your past or present troubles. 
Your wound. It requires that we ask. We become more available to each other.
In those moments when he's not so lovable. Love him anyway. Say to yourself
'he is not this behavior he is more than this. I love him even more knowing his heart is hurting and he needs my unconditional love.

It was soooo good!!
 Really I was crying buckets all the way home!
I seriously had to see my hubby right away and kiss him!!
i know our human nature is to love someone when they are obviously being lovable RIGHT.. But how about when they are ugly..childish..GRACE GRACE
And this isn't something that I've come away learning and appreciating for only my marriage but also friendships my relationships. Do I show them GRACE LOVE too?? 
Totally convicted here! 
How many times do i stop reaching out or being available to a friend because they have been unlovable?? or not having it all together..its messy..it takes my time..
I'm SELFISH.
Because I'm easily a introvert independent person 
I can easily go selfishly away into my own world.
Praying about this! Laying it all down…

But now I bet you want to see some LOVE
I Love owls..i think i may be a little obsessed!

Still makes me feel weak to knees when my hubby says this:)

If Jasmine would let me!

PRETTY!!

My champion. My Lover. My best friend.

Our Violet..really how can I not LOVE her!

"He has taken me to the banquet hall, and His banner over me is LOVE." Song of Songs2:4
*TEARS*
God bless your Wednesday lovelies,  Mucho mucho!!
with much love, this girls journey

4 comments:

  1. Love. I love this. Thanks for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so wonderful! All of it! Amen sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw I love that picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Totally needed to hear this :)

    Say x
    eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete