Monday, February 20, 2012

A NEW DO:)

30 is coming!!!


This Mama needed

Something NEW!!

BANGS!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!
I have never had them! EVER!! 
Straightener's for a girl with heavy curls and frizz were not exactly a option back in the day. So explains why I never crossed that bridged to have BANGS:)
NEW
FRESH
And a little uncomfortable


I had to coach myself into trying something new..HARD for me!!
I have had the same long hair in awhile and I was craving a change
I just didn't know how drastic a change to make..

I mean I will be 3o this year!!! And trying new things and making
some pretty awesome goals for my next 30yrs is exciting so why not a NEW DO....RIGHT:)

Oh boy!! I know i will be battling this for some days to come but God your just going to have to help me get over myself and HAIR!! LOL

I keep doing double takes in the mirror. Um who the heck are you?? 
It will take some time...

1 out of 4 kids like my hair…LOL Violet cannot vote:)
James loves it and well his opinion counts the most...right?;)


Violet might be the only one who likes my hair!!lol
Beyond the HAIR. Last night well late late last night I should say!
I finally finished "Downton Abbey"!
*TEARS*
I cried so much during this last episode. Now I know what everyone was talking about!!!!

The bags under my eyes I carry today say was it worth it?? Oh yeah you bet it was!!

It was awesome, amazing, lovely, the kind of finish to a next exciting chapter that you can't wait to jump into type of Finale.

I cannot wait to start the next season.. REALLY can't wait!!:0)

P.S. I have some really cute pictures coming up with the cutest baby EVER (OK I'm bias:)
and her NEW shoes!!
....and did anyone notice the diaper sitting on my lamp in the pics..I just did!WOW!!

Happy Monday lovelies!
with much love, this girls journey



11 comments:

  1. Cute!!! =) The bangs really suit you!
    Much Love,
    L

    (allglorious-within.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! I laughed out loud at the diaper on the lamp! HOW FUNNY!!!!! I didn't even notice until you said something! AND ALSO! I am in LOVE with your hair! It's so beautiful & really suits you, Christy! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it!!!! you look beautiful. you look like someone famous i just can't figure out who! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look! Bangs suit you really well :)

    Say x
    eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies for all your lovely comments!! I'm making peace with the hair:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS WITH THOSE BANGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS WITH THOSE BANGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS WITH THOSE BANGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new haircut is too cute! I recently recut my bangs as well and I love them:)
    Your little family is quite possibly the cutest thing ever ever.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier:)

    <3 Leney

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE the bangs on you! thanks for linking up with me :) i hope to see you at the next one too!!!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete