Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OK I VLOGGED:)

Better late then never…Right:)
Ok keep in mind that I only did this once
and I'm sorry about the music in the back 
I forgot to turn it off!!
I have the slowest Internet our uploading time
is limited on account that we live in the 
country and our Internet provider STINKS!

TURN OFF MUSIC AT BOTTOM OF PAGE

So here it is lovelies! Dare I say ENJOY:)

well that's it lovelies! If you still want to link up you
can just click the button up on top with the pretty ladies:))

Happy Tuesday Lovelies!
with much love, this girls journey



10 comments:

  1. FYI: Your video shows it to be private, so I wasn't able to view it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to watch but it says this video is private... What am I doing wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know why i couldnt' get it to play! : ( so bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful!! :) i did not know how to pronounce your name...so bad! Now I know! It's so pretty! You are like Wonder Woman to me...and I love your heart for God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous! I was prouncing your name A-lee-na so I'm glad I know the correct way now. As a mom, the time to be doing everything is REALLY difficult for me and I only have one kiddo! So glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you. :) So glad we are family. And um... I'm emailing you NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your beautiful!
    Your vlog really showed your heart which is lovely :).
    ANd I am going to definitely be stopping by and showing love.

    p.s. Your kids are beautifuL! you look so young to have so many tall little ones already. Praise God right? Can't wait to have my baby girl someday.

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found your blog through the video blog link up =) your family is so beautiful =) love when i find women with large families.. hee hee. i have 3 kiddos so i know the experience of lots of noise and kids and everything and still trying to maintain womanhood.. =) cute blog

    ReplyDelete