Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIWW.. LOveS& More:)

What I wore Wednesday share...a 1st:) 
Shirt from thrift store:)
White tank from Kohl's- $1.99sale
Necklace-Rue 21 $2
Boots-Target $29.99
Hat Target-$4.99 sale
 yummy treasures my hubby got us from his trip away:)
Gotta love a man that brings you donuts!

YUM!
YUM!

Things I'm loving for the month of February:)

This book. Can't put it down!!


My bible study for the day was on
Gifts of grace
"And because of God's gracious gift to me I say to everyone: Do not 
think of yourself more highly than you should. Instead, be modest in your thinking, and judge yourself according to the amount of faith that God has given you". Romans 12:3

Got me thinking..
 I know I've been guilty of thinking to much of 
myself at some point or another. Believing in my own ability to succeed on my own and giving myself lots of pats on the back. Who hasn't:)
But I truly don't want to think more highly of myself then I should.
 Its good to be reminded today that I'm no one without the love of god 
and his grace.
My accomplishments and abilities are not mine to take credit for
they are gifts from my loving father:)
I want to reflect all the glory back to you Jesus!

Happy Wed lovelies!!
with much love, this girls journey


8 comments:

  1. I always admire your clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks megan! I always learn from you pretty young ladies around me:)

      Delete
  2. You always look so incredibly cute!! :) THanks for adding the button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a fashion icon, Christy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lib i love you!!! Flattery will get you everywhere with me Lol;) But seriously coming from you that means a lot, you are the prettiest young woman I know!

      Delete
  4. aren't those books just so addicting! ahhh i read them all in 5 days! and those heart donuts are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! and i just finished it today *tears* Can't wait to see the movies now:)

      Delete