Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIWW.. LOveS& More:)

Scarf from- Claire's sale
Button down Sweater dress- Kohl's Daisy Fuentes..$.A Sale:)
Gray leggings-Candies, Kohl's $?Sale
Boots Gray-Ebay purchase 29.99
leg warmers beige- made by me:)-
(cut off arms of a sweater your not using but still like and that's it!)

This is the best i can do people until i decide on a camera:)

Makeup-all Bare minerals:)

Love these boots!

Etsy!!! Oh how I love thee..
No seriously i have been busy redoing some things on my shop and
 I got caught up in the browsing and adding things to my favorites.
But really how could I pass it up its not like I was purchasing anything:)
Once I start its hard to stop browsing and clicking away!!

Somethings for Mommy:))

SPRING LOVE!

Violet these are yours if only your high arch could fit in them:)

and these..


So PRETTY! I could see Jaz and Vi wearing them... I want one too:)

A day full of sunshine and coffee with a girlfriend made my day:)
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.
(Proverbs 27:9) 

I pray& hope all you lovelies had a beautiful Wednesday too!
with much love, this girls journey

No comments:

Post a Comment