Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIWW.. LOveS& More:)

To everything there is a season.
A time for every purpose under heaven...





Pictures can say or reveal a thousands things that you may not be able to express 
It has the power to take us back in time...ahhhahhh 

Sometimes tears of joy or sadness follow these moments of remembrance
but mostly its JOY...
My heart swells with so many emotions this afternoon as I look through our old photos(trying to organize and document our life is a ongoing process..anyone else feel this way??

And then there are some photos of childhood friends ones I miss and ones I've lost touch with... 

And the hairdos and styles I wore that I wish I could magical change..
But photos don't lie:)

A time for remembering was obviously in order today. It wasn't planned. 
But it did my heart so much good.
Thank you God for reminding me there is a time for everything in this life. And being present in this moment was food that my heart needed.
So good to remember and be thankful for the memories that can bless me through photos:)

Today Jaz and her BFF from homeschooling days rock it out:)
Singers and songwriters in the making!

Sweater dress short sleeve shirt- thrift store
Black sweater also thrift:)
Skinny jeans-Kohl's 7.99
Leg warmers-Kmart clearance 2.50
Floral flats-Love them! ??



Happy Wednesday lovelies!!
with much love, this girls journey

No comments:

Post a Comment