Saturday, March 31, 2012

a full cup..

My heart overflows and is so full with love and wonder at how fast and beautiful our baby girl Violet is growing..

Friends she's 7months today!!!



I really cannot believe it and those little changes like the fact that she's saying Dada all the time and lifting herself to stand and for goodness sakes crawling!!
now i know all these thing happened before for us, with the twins and jaz but just but..this is our last baby!.. and i really had no idea just how fast it was all going to go. And it really has me thinking well not like i never thought of this before but just maybe adoption in the future is something thats possible for us..
now listen this is just me THINKING! and praying folks! It would be maybe a few years from now and who knows maybe not even a baby maybe older like jaz or eli and jonahs age...Aw man you see i love children I mean i love my children!!! so much even that i think my heart has room for so many more little bluhms then i had ever imagined.
Please keep in mind I'm an emotional mama right now who just got done looking at
her very last baby's 7month old pictures *tears*
All i can say its all in Gods hands and we'll know someday if we will add more..but for now i'm holding this baby tight!
Happy Saturday friends!
with much love, this girls journey

3 comments:

  1. She LOVES her auntie... :)
    and... yes.. MORE LITTLE BLUHMS are needed!
    I say... Go for 6 kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful :) I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! We are also wanting to adopt down the road. God knows your heart! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete