Friday, March 16, 2012

If you asked me..


If you asked me i would tell you that its been a tough couple of days. Late sleepless kind of nights…its a season i know...

If you asked me i would tell you that i miss my childhood home. Our long driveway. My walks that easily took me straight into town. We could walk everywhere except in the winter of course..well i did even then:)

If you asked me i would tell you that I'm freaking out on having enough milk stored up for little Violet this next weekend..

If you asked me i would tell you that i desperately need a pedicure ASAP to go along with this spring/summer weather we are having in MARCH!! Crazy

If you asked me i would tell you that dresses are the only thing i want to wear when its nice out:)

If you asked me i would tell you that i love blogging and its been a blessing to me. Friends I've met and all the love and encouragement has made my day on more then one occasion.
So as much as i do this for me i also do it for you:)

Happy weekend lovelies!
with much love, this girls journey

And here's our Friday Photo dump

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! It always makes me smile! :) If you asked me, Yes, I'm ready to meet this baby and NOT be pregnant anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dresses and warm temps are 2 of my best friends! i love reading your blog and your photo dump today!
    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! This would make a GREAT link up!

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete