Thursday, March 29, 2012

thoughts for Thursday..

I'd thought to share something out of my book God Never Blinks book by Regina Brett that
 i've been reading it has effected me a lot!!

"The light shines on in the darkness, a darkness that did not overcome it."


Saint Francis once said that there is no darkness that is so dark that the light of a single candle cannot pierce it..

I'm wondering about tragedy and when it touches us.. the whys and hows could these type of things happen..when and can we see the light clearly..eventually..healing does take place
and when it does show itself to us through a friend or stranger how bright does the light shine
in the mist of our darkness.. 
Lord I'm praying your light and hope shines through someones darkness tonight!!



I have nothing really more to say this Thursday well except its been a beautiful messy week lots of catching up to do...mostly to do with laundry:)

Here's some more photos from our trip to New York!


Central Park Street dancing:)

I really love this park CENTRAL PARK that is!!




It was so warm and people were skating it was dreamlike to walk up to this spot and see it all.. i regret not skating:)

OK so this would definitely be James and I on a Sunday afternoon reading our books having a picnic its the perfect spot!!
:..i was trying to be discreet and take this picture of the couple and the view:)

Missing my Violet!! these were everywhere

Happy Thursday friends!
with much love, this girls journey

3 comments:

  1. Christy, I regret not skating too!!! What beautiful pictureS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are BEAUTIFUL! I love the picture of you smelling the flowers! :) Now I want to go to NYC :) Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete