Thursday, March 1, 2012

thursday link-up:))

No time to write today for thoughtful Thursday although i really have
something thought provoking to share but...lets just say I'm saving that one for later:)
So instead
today I'm linking up with one of my favorite blogs today 
for Embrace the camera:)@The anderson crew
I just loved the idea of capturing as many moments as you can on camera with the ones you love. 
So  here it goes just me and Violet posing for the MAC:)
she was yelling because she thought she had made a new friend ...:)

You guys she's 6months already:(

where has the time gone..



Thank you god for blessing us with her our little Violet:))
Now go ahead and link up friends can't wait to see your 
photos!!

Happy Thursday lovelies
with much love, this girls journey

3 comments:

  1. You guys are BEAUTIES!!! That is for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Check out mine! http://jessicamiddour.blogspot.com/2012/03/weekly-review-photo-dump.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Cute photos and I love her name :)

    ReplyDelete