Tuesday, March 6, 2012

troubled little heart..

Full circle

Have things ever happened to your kids that have taken you back?
like literally you can remember being there dealing with some of the same
feelings and events when you were a kid..
Its happened to me now and and it stinks!
You know as a mom and those of you who aren't there yet 
(when you are you will know exactly what i mean:) 
you want to protect your child from every kind of hurt.
And especially spare them from the same wounds you've endured or had in your life.
Closing the doors aren't enough. We want to keep them safe
from influences,TV, etc etc…
Its a daily battle to keep your kids innocence in tack. 
There are so many messages being sent their way sometimes we have to 
remember they have feelings too. Lots of feelings and what they are feeling is real.


 And sometimes 
they just need a hug and our understanding that they can also feel 
stressed out and even worn out from their days at school..

This precious girl of mine was doubting that God would still love her.
She was heavy hearted and she's 6years old.
Jasmine Rose is a quite thinker she internalizes a lot. 
But when she voices the things on her mind and heart I'm always taken back
at how much she keeps hidden away till she can't take it.
I saw a vision of ME.
 It broke my heart I'm still so emotional and crying about this. 
And yes I've prayed about it all and I'm trusting god in that he will show me how to encourage Jasmine to cling to Jesus and to never doubt his unconditional love for her. 
I know this is not going to be easy.
I know that i need god's help and guidance through this next season
of daughters life.

I have courage to fight this battle and I'm not alone.
You want to know a vision god gave me last night 
it was late i don't even remember what time 
but anyways i was crying asking god why? and 
he showed me a picture of a woman standing strong with her shield
and sword looking over her family.
She was proud, she was strong, she was humble and i had the feeling she 
 new exactly were her real strength came from.
The joy of the lord is her strength..
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..
I want be this woman! Now i know i CAN be this woman!
He will give me the strength i need to get through this storm and every one after.

Have courage mamas or even someday mamas:)
There's going to be some long nights up ahead
but its going to be worth it all!!

Happy Tuesday lovelies:)
with much love, this girls journey

3 comments:

  1. Christy, my eyes were swelling with tears. Girls have many things in common, but one thing is that we feel... we internalize. What a wonderful mommy to know and understand. I have no doubt that God will lead you through this with victory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Thank you for sharing! Praying for you and Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this, it was so powerful, emotional, and encouraging. I'm praying that God continues to give you the courage!

    ReplyDelete