Friday, April 6, 2012

and a Good Friday it is..

Easter is by far a favorite holiday for me and really not because of the Easter eggs:) 
although its so much fun to do with the kids!!!
But beyond all that hype it holds so much weight and meaning to me, 
to our family 
because of our faith.. 

So on this Good Friday I'm writing a letter of thanks you could say 
for all that was done for me even before i took my first breath

I thank you my savior
for your sacrifice 
I'm so thankful for all that you did for me even before my time here 
on earth, how you paid the price so that i may live with your redeeming love
within me
I am so thankful we are able to live within a new covenant with God because of you
How you've ransomed our hearts Jesus and you fought this battle and won the greatest victory of all time for ALL OF US
If you've never been able to read or hear this amazing story of what a man named Jesus did for you and me check it out here: 
Matthew 28:1-20; Mark 16:1-20; Luke 24:1-49; John 20:1-21:25.
 Its purely amazing, epic and it changes everything in this amazing thing called life....

Fridays photo dump comes in from new app that I've fallen for called Hipstomatic.
LOVE
A fathers love
A great start to my Good Friday

Hi nom..ok thats as close as we are getting to MOM:))

Violet modeled for my friend@HaddyGrace awesome shop with the cutest clothes for kids!!
check her out:)

I love capturing moments between Violet and Elijah..its so rare that the other two don't steal her away from him:)

He loves and protects her;)
Happy Easter friends!
with much love, this girls journey

1 comment: