Wednesday, April 18, 2012

For the LoVe of Mint!

So Mint is everywhere!! and i love it..really even before i saw this as a common theme through some pretty sweet blogs..now why does saying sweet always make me think of Napoleon Dynamite yikes! my kids are a bad influence on me:)
But any ways as a makeup artist i saw that this color has had its effect even in the hues of makeup and design but I've always been a fan of the sweet MINT. But i have to be honest i always felt that the color has washed out my olive skin..hm some may say i am wrong about this well,.. we shall see:) 
So instead of buying the oh so beautiful MINT outfit i am cruising the wonderful ESTY site for inspirations of Mint and here's what i found friends!


 via

 via

 Via
I know i'm more then past the age of tutus but well i just love this one!!
 Via



 mint shelf
Linda Smith

 Via


 I love OWLS!

Happy Wednesday friends!
with much love, this girls journey






3 comments:

  1. OBSESSED!!! I can not get enough mint. I literally love it so much! great pins!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i LOVE mint!! totally in love with it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore mint for spring!! so fresh and fun!! and the baby pick, how cute!!! :)

    love K

    ReplyDelete