Friday, April 20, 2012

If you asked me..

If you asked me i would tell you that this word today from my little devotional 'God Calling' was
exactly what my heart needed to hear..




If you asked me i would tell you that i am nowhere near ready for Violet to start walking all over the place!

If you asked me i would tell you that having a day filled with my girlfriends and all their kids was fantastic!
My house seriously became a daycare/mommy coffee date and it was perfect and it did my heart good:)

If you asked me i would tell you that this color is now officially my NEW favorite color!! I have been 
searching the thrift stores like a MAD woman looking for anything that is sporting this and of course
as soon as i start looking for it i can't find a thing that is sporting the color mint!!..i really could have sworn it was everywhere a minute ago hmm

If you asked me i would tell you that i need a haircut so i have been side sweeping these babies of late


And if you asked me i would finally tell you that most nights I'm crashing into bed looking like this thinking i wish i could add more time to my day..but really thank you god for the time i had!..
 and help me have a even better more victorious day tomorrow...pleazzeee:))

Have a wonderful weekend friends!!
with much love, this girls journey

No comments:

Post a Comment