Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fashion & Pretties and all things FABULOUS!

Because this girl needed  a pick me up yesterday!, it came in the way of window shopping through
the web. And boy did i find some inspiration and beauty!
From mod cloth to Vogue & Instyle..
Just lovely!!
LOve love the pockets and color

I really like the t-shirt dresses out there but i'd like to find one more for summer with this color!

Screams Date night!! and Romantic pastels look great on everyone

Those COLORS!!!!! 

A summer MUST HAVE i can live in these dresses everyday:)
So pretty! and look at those tights where can i find these?!!


Pretty Pretty!

I would add a belt too to make this already cute dress FANTASTIC!!


Yes please!
The colors the style!! Its all beautiful and inspiring, hope you enjoyed it friends because it was sure
fun window shopping:)))
Happy Thursday and God bless
with much love, this girls journey

3 comments:

  1. so these images are from modcloth and vogue and instyle? heading to modcloth now to do some browsing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Cute!!! I was looking at forever 21 with lily the other day and wow! Cute stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Cute!!! I was looking at forever 21 with lily the other day and wow! Cute stuff

    ReplyDelete