Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finale pics of Nueva York...;)

These are the last few pictures that I'm sharing of my New York birthday 
celebration...
it was only two months ago and yet it feels like already it happened a lifetime ago 


 when something so grand and amazing is happening to you it can be hard to take it all in
to be grateful 
to stay in the moment
to soak it all in and just be..



So here it is ENJOY!
The night of the OPERA!!..i was channeling Audrey Hepburn;))

I really wanted to wear the mask..or maybe just go to a masquerade!Lol

Thanks to my amazing handsome hubby i was in NEW YORK on my birthday:))

Taxi car fun! really wish we had taxis around here..:)

The most beautiful neighborhoods REALLY !..anyone think YOU GOT MAIL!

DELISH! Prettiest bakery:) Jaz would have gone bananas over all the cupcakes!!

Night of the show..this roles up to the theater!! Craziest limo I've ever seen


Gorgeous theater!!

Happy Wednesday Friends and God bless!!
with much love, this girls journey







1 comment:

  1. it looks like you and your mr. had an amazing time in NY!! You look so pretty in the 4th picture down :) loving the hat!

    ReplyDelete