Friday, May 18, 2012

If you asked me..

If you asked me i would say that this week has flown by and it was just the beginning of our summer
vacation if you can believe it

If you asked me i would say I'm struggling to let my boys have more and more freedom all the while stay strong in my boundaries and convictions as a mama of 10 year old boys..man i feel old saying that

If you asked me i would say there was a time when i could here a sad song or story and just feel the sadness without tears..now not so much i cry and i cry more now then ever not the ugly cry although yes i do that occasionally:) but just tearing up over the simplest of things and even happy things can bring me tears. And i would tell you that it brings me joy that i no longer see tears as weakness or something to hide. Cry if you need to friends God isn't ashamed of you when you do! Your tears are precious and releasing it may be the best gift you give yourself .SO feel it:)



If you asked me i would tell you that i am over the moon excited for this girl to have her birthday!!
at the rollerskating rink no less and with a Hawaiian theme too..she's excited I'm excited
I'm just not ready for her to be 7 this little flower of mine is blooming and god has blessed me with 
this precious girl..its all overwhelming thank God he guides me in parenting because i seriously feel like i drop the ball so many times and then there's the surprising moments when you just look at them and think
maybe I'm doing pretty great after all:)

Happy Friday friends and God bless
with much love, this girls journey
xoxo, aligna

embracing the camera with this little spirit!!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute momma!! I love the new design on here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you! Tears, Older kids and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a gem! I love you sister! Your words about tears was just what I needed to hear today :) You're an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete