Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Quotes&Blessings!!

For love of country they accepted death...  ~James A. Garfield


They fell, but o'er their glorious grave
Floats free the banner of the cause they died to save.
~Francis Marion Crawford


Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.  ~From a headstone in Ireland



The brave die never, though they sleep in dust:
Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
~Minot J. Savage


The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.  ~Benjamin Disraeli

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

Happy Memorial Day!!
with much love, this girls journey
xoxo-aligna

No comments:

Post a Comment