Friday, June 15, 2012

Fridays WORD:)

For the love of Friday i will say one thing "Forgiveness"
Its so key to moving on and into something else in your life and these past two weeks 
and events held some really great training ground for god to work in this girls heart..
and honestly i think forgiveness is a continual process. You make the decision to forgive but with the understanding that the wound may open up again and if it does decide again even if just for yourself to forgive and move forward. Because I've found that unforgiveness makes us ugly if not sick even at times.. So do it for YOU!! Own your side of the problem and then release it..ah i feel better just saying it..I forgive them. I forgive you. I forgive me. 

Here's some really great wisdom i found to be a lot of help and comfort through the challenge of 
forgiving



    Colossians 3:13 

    Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 
    Lewis B. Smedes wrote in his book, Forgive and Forget, "When you release the wrongdoer from the wrong, you cut a malignant tumor out of your inner life. You set a prisoner free, but you discover that the real prisoner was yourself."
      Luke 6:37 
      Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
            Matthew 18:21-22 
        Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but 
              seventy-seven times. (NIV)
            I really thank God he's forgiven me of so much and that he continues to work this out in me

            Happy weekend to you!! 
            and God bless
            P.S. this girls dreaming of living by the water so she can do this all summer:)
            with much love, this girls journey 
            xoxo-aligna

No comments:

Post a Comment