Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer diaries 2012

June 4 2012

family vacation is in full swing
My heart soars at the sight of the lake before me
hands itching to hold those oars and feel the cool water glide beneath them
God meets me in the water he pours out his soothing grace,joy and promises flow into my thoughts and heart
hey i may not be seeing Unicorns but this Midwestern girl does get to see her occasional Turtle crossing to lay her precious eggs 









The children run from here to there like the summer breeze
You feel them but can't catch them
They are in heaven! Blissfully unaware of time and food and well that's saying something for my kids
Enjoying their new found freedom in the waters and wild that surrounds us..
I stand here basking in the sun marveling at the pure joy the comes from nature around us.
And my heart soars


with much love, this girls journey
God bless!!
xoxo- aligna

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post. &&&

    I LOVE YOU! :) How about you do a GUEST POST on my blog soon!? KKKKK?!

    ReplyDelete