Monday, July 2, 2012

Bring it on! HEAT it uP!

Iowa temps are so stinking high this week you would think mother nature has forgotten we are in the midwest people!
..not the caribbean
Hilarious way to cool down!
I love me some funnies so i had to share!!! ENJOY!





But hey you will hear no complaints from this chica because i live for the HEAT! 
My skin,hair and bones soaks up all this humidity like one who's been thirsty all winter long!
Puerto Rican genetics are screaming Praise the lord Bring on the HEAt!

So after this great weekend where i got to get away with the hubby(which i'll blog about later this week) 
i have no other ambitions but to stay by the water as much as possible with my little familia and catch up with my super cool brother whose visiting from the west coast…
Yes life is good and praise god for all this sunshine and HEAT:))

Happy Monday to you and God bless!
..and jump in a lake or take a swim stay cool my friends!!
with much love, this girls journey
xoxo-aligna

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are in my life. My porcelain skin is screaming...


    HELLO....

    get in the AC! ;)

    I LOVE YOUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh. I especially like the popcorn one. :)

    Have a great day!

    -jenn

    ReplyDelete