Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday..PIN IT!


I have to say there is nothing worse then a ugly bathroom..well there is but this just bothers me extremely because MY hands want to redecorate, paint and design a haven of a bathroom

I enter our bathrooms and cringe! 
I even struggle when i have to clean it too. I know God wants me to be thankful even in this. Thankful that we even have a bathroom 
and a home for our familia..
but i have to be honest 
I struggle with the fact that we still RENT and i have no real authority to change anything with our house
I DREAM, PIN, DESIGN in secret:)

God doesn't ignore my desires I KNOW IT! 
He has the perfect house for our family and waiting for this blessing is going to be worth it

Are you waiting for something? Something that you've dreamed of that you have secret journals filled with all your hearts desires

Keep dreaming but go further and write them down. Plan on it! Ask for it! 
And then ask God to show you how you can use the right actions to move things along.. waiting for the right and good thing that God has for you is 
definitely worth it
Its just not so easy all the time!

Take courage your time is coming!
Blessings abound!

SO PIN IT & DREAM IT FRIENDS











xoxo- aligna
God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I, also, cringe when I walk into either one of our bathrooms! We have twin dreams :) a house that will be our home with a garden spot and a place for a small office/library and seperate rooms for all the kids!

    ReplyDelete