Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Change is good. Celebrate it


Weekend Snapshots looked something like this..

In the blink of an eye our kids grow up and so many things 
 can change..


but change is good right.?:)


I've learned(Em still learning) how to embrace change





A beautiful TRUTH


Learning that any fear or anxiety i have about the coming changes in our lives has no place in my thoughts and heart.


I have only to come back to Gods truths and promises for me and my family. 


Meditating on these things, "whatever is true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, what is pure, what things are lovely, whatever things are of good to report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, in which you have both learned, received, and heard and seen me do: and the God of peace shall be with YOU!" -Phill.4:8,9 

Finding joy in every moment of our life/journey.

Are you finding joy in your season? 
Can you find or think of one thing you can do today that will bring you or someone you know joy? :))

Happy Monday TUESDAY friends & God bless
xoxo-aligna

No comments:

Post a Comment