Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shopgirls Favorites:)

Yes i am that person that starts planning months in advance for Christmas & the perfect gift for all the
lovely people God has placed in and around me in my life. I think since becoming a mom i
am even more pron to this because i want thoughtful gifts to be given (keepsakes) you know:)
I want them to know that this is something i either made and poured my love into or i have found a hidden treasure that will make them feel love and treasured.

Sooooo Etsy is my place! I have committed my self to spend more time on creating and taking my craft more seriously because i love it! And when I'm in a rut which happens A LOT!! I surf through the Etsy wonderland of talent and beauty and again I'm inspired to create, love the process of waiting for inspiration and of course I SHOP!! Even if it sits in the cart for awhile:))

 And so I thought this would be a lovely time to start showing you once a week some of my absolute old and NEW favorite SHOPS that are amazing and reasonably priced too!! Christmas is coming i was already annoyingly singing "white Christmas' the other day NO JOKE!

First off is this little gem that is featured right now on Esty!! ILaBoom "whimsy paper goodies with a Vintage twist" Now if that doesn't sound dreamy i don't know what does! Seriously beautiful creative one of kind creations. Check her out!! Here's a few pics





They light up and are so unique. Would make a great one of kind gift in any room of your house.
So there you have it i'm inspired by another's talent! :)

Do you have some Etsy favorite shops to share or creations i should see? Do share!

Hope your having a lovely week so far! Many Blessings to you & yours!
xoxo-aligna

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! I love pictures and the little verses below :)

    ReplyDelete