Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday's Beauty Files*Necklace Happy*

How does your Tuesday find you? Decorating? Resting? Working? Shopping perhaps:) or
like me maybe a little of all the above and a dash of intense NESTING! Its this weather that drives me indoors i tell yah but thats another post altogether

This Tuesday Beauty file introduces a little beautiful piece of jewelry that has been all the buzz
everywhere but can't you see why! (a great christmas gift idea)

FYI i would love to do more outfit post but baby its COLD outside for real now! And so woe is me but i will show you accent pieces no doubt and semi quality photos um maybe Instagram edited to make them look pretty..lol!

Women's Bubble bib Necklace
Hair not done yet so sorry!!LOL!

yes much better after some lipstick HA!
Anyhow Isn't it pretty though!!
Yes I won this baby in a bidding war on Ebay! and even if you don't want to battle it out with another person over it they are available on buy it now options and usually from China so be prepared to wait like 3 weeks for it but its cheap! Around $9-$10 bucks and sometimes Free shipping.

I am sure that any lovely lady will love it as a gift I'm already buying some more for christmas gifts! So go get yours:)

And P.S. Go check out Erin's Amazing Giveaway on her blog Sweetness Itself is going on with over 25 prizes your sure to win so many great prizes and heck I'm even included in that giveaway which stinks for me cause i would love to enter and win that baby!!! Good luck:)


God bless you and yours!!
 xoxo-aligna

Psalm 139:14 

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love to admire- can't pull off myself- a pretty statement necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It really is a statement necklace for sure:)

      Delete