Monday, December 31, 2012

A NEW Thing

"Behold, I am doing a NEW thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it
and will not give head to it? *Isaiah 43:19

This was my devotional this morning and it was exactly what i have on my heart for this new year. Everything will be NEW NEW NEW! Exactly what my heart needs to hear and medicate on.

 A new chapter of our lives is coming and that bittersweet 2012 year is going to close and wave goodbye this very night. Like most of us we have had conversations about a new year which always brings resolutions, ideas, goals, a resolve to make this year better then the last. And its such a great feeling i think to know we get to start brand new! A new year full of endless possibilities. Can you feel the excitement I'm trying to pour into this post!! AAHHHHHHH!!!(me screaming in full JOY mode)
well i wish we could sit together and chat about it all, i would love to hear your story hear what has given you insight about your year that is coming to a close. Lessons you've learned trials you want to overcome and leave behind you. We are all the same we all want a fresh start in our lives we crave it.
And the  weeks leading up to the NEW year are weeks were i start to reflect on the year that is ending and that seems to fly by me even faster then ever before in my life.. I see some great moments and victories and i also see the areas of my life that can grow and change this next year. I take note of it and i start to journal about it like a mad women and then i start to pray over it all. My word for this NEW YEAR ______.:)
My family, our journey that we are embarking on into this 2013 year. I can't help but be excited!
I may not know what this year holds for our country, my family or me but I'm trusting GOD with it all.
A peace that surpasses all my understanding is covering my heart and mind in this and I'm holding on to it with everything in me.

My wish and hope for all of you out there is the you step into this NEW YEAR with faith that you can have different and greater year then the one you just had. Trust GOD in this! BE BRAVE, fearlessly  walk into your NEW YEAR:)

"God has created you to need and crave diversity and variety. You require freshness and newness in your life. As this year and this day comes to an end, make a quality decision to step out into the new thing God has for you. And don't forget to enjoy yourself." - Joyce Meyer

Instagram Highlights of 2012 (there was so many i wanted to share but here are a few i gathered in a collage;)



Happy New Year to you all!!!!!
 God bless you & you New year!
 xoxo-aligna

No comments:

Post a Comment