Monday, March 11, 2013

A sweet visitor

We've been visited many times before by Jack Frost but i don't think i have ever captured him in all his splendor the way i did the other day. I was so pleased I felt as though i lost myself in some fairy winter palace. It was otherworldly it was majestic. I love how Elizabeth Browning says "Earth is crammed with heaven, and every common bush afire with God; But only he who sees, takes off his shoes"
OK Elizabeth I'm taking off my shoes.


I think i might have found Narnia for a little while too...yes it was that beautiful 
Winter is saying its last goodbyes to us and it may yet have a few more snow storms surprises for us but today I'm not complaining one bit

Now how about them blue skies. This was Jonah's favorite


she was in heaven. This was a real genuine mama didn't make me smile kinda smile
I had to share this one. Sometimes i fear i will lose one of the many snapshots of the kids along the piles of Cd's full of them (which is my goal to make into real albums by the way...yeah someday;) So here's is our Jonah. He's beautiful he's full of so much love. And he's becoming a man before my eyes. He's loosing his baby cheeks that I've grown so use to seeing. Praying over my boys is more important then ever to me. I feel this urgency to be present in every way right now. 
She is fearless. I wish i had been able to capture her pushing the sled by herself down a little hill and all the while she screams wee!!! But i was holding the Canon and trying to save her from falling head first into the snow.
 Violet Joy loves her snow and we can already tell she loves adventure.



Happy Monday!
Many blessings to you,
xoxo-Aligna

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit :) You have the loveliest style and I just adore you. Beautiful pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops I meant to comment this on your floral outfit post ;) Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Great pics too!!!

    ReplyDelete