Friday, August 9, 2013

TGIF Wear: Loving the maxi skirt daily

Maxi skirt: Target, Sparkled layered tank: Kohl's, Hat:Target


Trying my best to embrace the cooler mornings and evenings that have started here.
It helps that along with these autumn cool days that quickly approach us there is also 
a whole lot of beauty. The colors, the smells, the change in our beautiful surroundings, it all makes it worth saying goodbye to my beloved summer. 
All photo credits go to my little photographer JasmineRose(she checks to make sure she's mentioned;)

Happy Friday &
God bless you&Yours!
xoxo-Aligna


2 comments:

  1. I ADORE this outfit. Your style is just so inspiring, and I love these sparkles and colors :)

    Just love you and admire you so much. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Would be super honored if you took time to read my book when it's out. Look up to you a ton!

    Love ya sister! xoxo

    ReplyDelete