Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Wear a Thrifty Shopgirl:)

"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected
in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman
grows with the passing years." -Audrey Hepburn

I just love you Audrey!:)


whole outfit was a thrift treasure find!! (Except the shades they were from a Brickyard Buffalo sale on IG)
The dress the shoes the sweater..It was just one of those good
thrifting days :)
We weren't getting any fashion pics without this little peanut by my side and i didn't mind one bit. The
wind was blowing fierce and my hair was in full humid happy "BIG" Hair day..went with it:)




Sisterly love. Watching them is a dream come true for me 
My photographer the sweetest girl i know, JasmineRose you are amazing. She has grown and changed the most this summer. I am so excited for her third grade year and so is she!

Happy Monday & God bless you & Yours,
xoxo-Aligna

No comments:

Post a Comment