Friday, October 18, 2013

October Gray days



On a cold October morning we awoke with a mission. The mission to seize the day regardless of the gray day, we felt an itch to hit the road and like most occasions when this happens we always end up here. The lake 
 Little sis has attitude and personality up to the high heavens! There has been a bit of teething going on in our house which in turn has turn our violet into a teeth biting pushing monster..yeah we are taking it in strides and I'm doing my best not to join in on the laughter from the older kiddos because man she sure is cute when she makes this face



See attitude? oh yeah:)



Sometimes gray days require us to go out and enjoy them. The temptation for me is always to just stay in, cuddle up with books, hot tea and occasionally stare out our living room window at the present gray day. But i also know that some gray days ask me to step out and enjoy it. Go to that lake dream a little maybe of a house by the water or a even more relaxing simple life. And even in the dreaming i know deep within me that Gods dream unfolding might look a lot like this or maybe look a lot like something i never knew i always wanted.. I have a feeling that it'll probably be even better:)

Jeremiah 29:11-12

New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

I especially like the part where it says "you will call on me and come, pray, and he WILL listen" sometimes i forget that part and its so important to remember to come to him! So friends keep on coming to Jesus with your dreams, Trust and even on those gray days trust him to reveal his light during that day maybe you'll encounter a Devine appt. you otherwise would have missed out on. And hey all it takes is stepping out your front door and being open:)
So cheers to trusting, believing and dreaming.
 Happy weekend friends!!



God bless!
xoxo-Aligna

1 comment:

  1. What a cut little one. I have enjoyed viewing your page. Good to see you here blogging, there are so many deserted blogs these days. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete