Tuesday, February 3, 2015

when you stop waiting to be perfect..

oh you know. When you have to STOP waiting for the future and BEGIN now.
So you realize that you were always enough and that now you just have to BELIEVE it friend.

So start believing. Start believing that his goodness and HIS blessings are attainable NOW.
So can we trust?
oh yeah go ahead what have you got to loose!? Right? Ive lost much more in this life from holding back so I'm saying lets jump in together! Lets.

TRUST. Trust that his mighty hand is at work in your life and BEGIN to dream. Love. Give love to others. BEGIN to connect with others around you. You can't imagine ( i know because I'm there too) how just paying attention to people right where you are in need of your LOVE. Truly.

Trust HIS vision for your life especially how he sees you. This, THIS is a big one. If you don't know how he sees you well then its hard to dream. And its hard to believe that your worthy of much. I say this because i know how this feels. I also know that its a lie from the pit of HELL friends.
So Heres what i know to be true.

In Ephesians 3:20 it says "now to HIM who is able to do immeasurably   more than all we ASK or IMAGINE, according to HIS power that is at work within us..."
I love this verse! This verse ignites faith in me in my heart. Susie Larson asked in a devotion i read the other day "Do your words and prayers ignite FAITH in your heart?" I think on most days i need help in this area.
What are the thoughts, words and prayers from my heart? Are they igniting faith in me?
Susie also shared this prayer that if you need some help with words and wonder what kind of faith igniting prayer looks like heres one to pray.

"Lord, remind me again how you see me.
Reveal yourself to me in this place.
What are you saying to me right here, right now?
What do I need to let go of?
What impossible thing do you want to accomplish in and through me, lord?"

Stop waiting to be perfect or enough. (preaching to self)
He says we are enough and we are loved. And my favorite part is that HE "has already begun to work in us, according to HIS power. See pressures off:)

May God ignite fresh vision and faith in you! In me.
xoxo
Aligna


us" With him all things are possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment